Is scratching Til you bleed..,

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by meaningless-vessel, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

... A form of SH?

If it is then.... Ouch I might need to cut my nails :unsure:

2. Rachael1

Rachael1 Account Closed

Hellooo..errrm....i think it is a form of sh, if you intended to make yourself bleed. If you hurt yourself intentionally, then yes thats self harm but If its an itchy rash or something like that, and you scratched it so much that it bled, then no. Really hope you dont go down that road hun. ((hugs))

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Well I'm already a self harmer - just not a major worry.... for now

4. Rachael1

Rachael1 Account Closed

oh hun i thought that when i first started..but i soon lost control and now its taken over my life and my body. please try and get some help asap hun ((hugs)) to you xx

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

yes. it's one of the methods i started on. i know it's hard, but try stop while you can.

TDM

6. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Look up 'dermatillomania'. It's a lifestyle you don't want to add to your list. :hug: Halt it before it gets ingrained, 'cause if you wait it can become a lifelong struggle.

7. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

I wish you could avoid self harming... i'm there if you wanna talk. You know... really nobody want you to feel pain, and... your blood is more than precious. Have you think about the fact it could save lifes ? I go to the blood donation centre twice a month, i'm so glad to help people. It's helpful for me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.