• Do You Use The SF App? - If you do, even just for notifications, please can you like the post in forum news / announcements? Ty :) (Just collecting numbers)

Is SF slow for others today?

Petal

SF Butterfly Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Mine is timing out every couple of minutes - it could be my connection, is anyone else having issues with connection on the forum today?

Nick

~~~^~~~
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
This may not always be the case, but I have found that if I am logged into SF in more than one browser or device I get the timeout message. I don't usually log in on more than one device on purpose, so much as forget I was logged in on another. It doesn't have to be an "active" login either. Say I logged yesterday on my phone and then forgot select log out. Figured I'd add that information.

Winslow

Antiquitie's Friend
SF Supporter
Right after I made a post, a pop-up appeared announcing that this site cannot be reached. After pressing the back-button about 6 times, I finally got back in.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Having problems with SF loading in Google Chrome. Taking a longer than usual time. In fact, I select a forum (if i am lucky enough to get the forum page to load) and then view another website waiting for SF to load and then go back to SF. God forbid if I want to reply... Granted the delay is only 20-40 seconds and random as all heck, but I thought you should know.
Have a great day.

Nick

~~~^~~~
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I did an response test on the site, and the longest ping time was Korea at 2.2 seconds. I'm not able to see much beyond that. I'm on google chrome right now, I'm not currently experiencing any issues. Not sure what's up with that @cymbele

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00