is she lying?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by //x/forgottonemo/x//, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

my mate self harms & i found out yesterday apparently she took and overdose a few weeks ago of 13 paracetamols but obviously shes not dead and she didnt get i was just wondering if thats possible for no effects to happen? or cant that happen. just wondering if you can do an overdose without any after affects or if shes just sayin she :huh:
    cos i swear thats not possible to have nothing happen
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hmmm..the normal amount for liver damage is 24 to 30 tablets but then height, weight and general health have to be taken into account and whether or not alcohol or other meds were taken at the same time.
    So she may well be fine.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I use to overdose on paracetamol constantly. I took around that amount before and felt very little effect. Just felt a bit ill after taking them. But i was fine within a while. Like Terry says depends on various things to feel an effect.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That amount usuaually has not much effect, but it all depends on how the body processes things and what it was taken in conjunction with and the dosage. Usually if some damage occured the effects would be felt by now. If there is any doubt, she should be checked out by her GP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.