Is surviving living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadaho

I have survived many attempts over a few years. I lost it all. Lost my family, no they didn't die, but they were lost me. Got some of it back. Got my kids. I had life on track. Then lost it all again. I am having a lot of trouble keeping my mind right. I need to keep my mind right if I'm gonna succeed. My mind is my own worst enemy. I'm getting help from pastors, meds, and a counselor. Often feels like more pain than I can bear. Sometimes I just want the pain to end. Some tell me the pain is good. Motivates you to get right. This pain isn't good. Feel worthless, a complete failure raising my kids. I have my kids in three places right now because I couldn't handle raising flour kids alone. Without kids I had nothing left. All gone. I want them all back. But sometimes that feels impossible and I loose hope. Already lost faith, not much hope left. But I'm trying to hope.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It is good you are reaching out to everyone you can hun for support There is hope hun there is right meds right therapy to get that mind on track again it can happen and your children are there to help you ok they want your back as well. Please keep reaching out ok for YOU and for them

mark b

You have proven to yourself there is a way back. You already did it.

Plus you are getting support, feeling the pain, yes, but getting there slowly.

Keep at it. You deserve to win.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Chadaho, I admire your courage to post here. That's takes a lot to do. I'm so sorry that you are down. The thought of your post is going to get through my day. I thank you for that. I hope this post helps you with your own struggle. Please take care and remember one day at a time that we all can cope with our own struggle. Keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00