Is the battle worth continuing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by liveinhope, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

well had the appt with Dr today after being sent to hospital Tuesday and now its one extreme to another yes of course more meds a referal to see another experienced therapist on monday plus to see my own as well a referal to a psycologist, to see dr again friday jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee now i feel nuts it all al nothing in this world of mental health should be glad i was listened to quite clearly but hey im just tired of this fighting game

luv all my friends here hugs xxx
    feeling really emotional just take no notice of me guysxxxxxxxxx

2. see

see Well-Known Member

:flowers::harp::arms:

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

4. liveinhope

Thanks i meant to write psyciatrist not psycologist not that it makes a great deal of diffeence really but thanks for the hugs

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Must of finally squeaked loud enough hun :biggrin: you know the saying about loudest squeak gets the grease or something like that:wink: Hun please just keep hanging in there. You have wonderful friends here and in real life that just want to help as much as we can. Take no notice? Not a chance!! :cheekkiss

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i am glad you are finally getting some extra help Dawn. I hope things work out for you. You asked if the battle is worth it. Yes it is. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes it is worth fighting for hun, stay strong :) :hug:

8. liveinhope

Thank you all i really do appreciate the support you all give really emotional cant shift the tears unusual for me as they dont often flow

thank you hugs to you all xxxx

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hope your feeling a little better keep fighting hun don't lose hope :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.