is the worst over?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just jump already, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i understand that a lot of people here are in some REALLYY messed up situations. this post is not directed to them.

this post is directed towards the lonely males on this forums
    are just depressed because they are alone. and a lot of the time
    thats the subconscious reason they are sad

a few years back i was posting suicide threats on this forum

i was just a lonely teenage boy thats all. which easily 20% of the post on the suicide forum consist of lonely teenage boys or men.

so my advice?
    get a girlfriend

trust me go to sosuave.com its basicaly a website/forum on how to get a girlfriend and girls in general.
    browse that website, the forum there and everything
    that website taught me everything i know about girls

and youll feell soooooo much better once you actualy begin to
    have some idea how to get girls to like you

trust me sex is the best antidepressant

2. im not trying to advertise for them but i wanted to share this website because its what got me out of my spiraling depression when i stumbled upon it a few years ago. and now not only do i get better relationships but my life is moving in the direction i want to go.

at the very least i can help out those couple ones that think that thier life is over because the broke up with their gf and think lifes over because no one else wants him.

and youll get the best info in that website on the forum rather then the articles

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Glad to hear that you are doing better. I agree that there are many guys here who are depressed because they are lonely and need a girlfriend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.