is there a god out there? does hell really exist?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aalvar, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aalvar

aalvar New Member

i punched my tutor yesterdayl. and it brought a whole lot of other problems now. i dont think i'm ever gonna forget this day. everyone thinks i'm crazy now. people do shit to me and they get away with it. its so fucking unfair.

i can't even get a gun here in singapore. unless i steal from a security guard or use a toy pistol and do the suicide by cop thing.

my life is one bad thing after another. i really really want to die.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

what made you punch ya tutor?
  3. life

life Well-Known Member

whats a tutor?:huh:
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

like a teacher
  5. life

life Well-Known Member

ohhh so;what did he do and u punch him(i am asumung its a he:dry:)?..And when it comes to ur question....HELL IS EARTH :) . . .for me lets say.....and there is god...thats all ..have a nice evening

life xx:cool:
  6. Random

Random Well-Known Member

It's one day. It may seem like a really huge deal now because you're still dealing with the fallout. If you can just make it through the initial fallout, people will eventually forget it. Well, not forget it but they won't bring it up every time they see you. Sometimes things seem worse than they are. You will see someday when you look back. You don't have to kill yourself over a minor incident.
  7. Alfie

Alfie Guest

I agree with "Life", hell is earth. God exists, I feel this hell is my test and I'm failing.

Don't let a really bad day ruin you.

People do bad to me six days a week at work, I just get even now.
  8. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

what makes you think you are failing? makes me wonder how is success measured at this time? i feel as if i am failing my family. and of course myself. so how are you failing? i am failing myself by being in this state of mind all the time. i know there is better ways to feel i just wish i could feel it.
  9. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

i believe in god so i have to believe in the hell too, so if it really exist i´ll be there, after i commit suicide.-the only reason im alive is just this:mad:
  10. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

Ehh, I don't really believe in God. lol. Good question though.

If there IS a god, which i am 5% willing to believe, I would never believe in Hell. It just sounds way too far fetched.

Anyway enough of that I am aware this sort of thing can only be discussed in a certain zone of the forums.

So... what made you punch your tutor? Of course people are going to think you're crazy... it's physical abuse. No worries though you can still fix it with an apology :)
  11. goochie_bozo

goochie_bozo New Member

aalvar u're a singaporean too? are u in university?
  12. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

Yes there is a God and He loves us all, let me tell you about His love. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." It's in the Holy Bible. The only begotten Son of God is Jesus Christ.
  13. There've been times when I wander
    And times when I don't
    Concepts I'll ponder
    And concepts I won't ever see
    God isn't one of these
    Former or latter
    Which did you think I meant
    It doesn't matter to me
  14. Forlornspirit

Forlornspirit Well-Known Member

I personally believe that there IS, in fact, a god, heaven, and hell.

"God is just a kid with a magnifying glass and an ant farm."

I only wish that I could get god to spend one year in a human being's life. Because! If he is 'perfect' and 'immortal', that in turn means that he can't feel emotions, die, pain, heartache, anything. Just some food for thought.
  15. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

God is just a spiritually advanced person on a self righteous power trip. There have been over 2,000 of these people all claiming they are God. I do not believe in heaven or hell. They are mistranslated words. Heaven means "the sky" and hell means "the grave". I do however believe in reincarnation.
  16. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

I believe there are 2 gods.

There is a good god and there is a evil god.

Both will reward you for your deeds.

Thats why we see evil people being so successful these days.

'Heaven' & 'Hell' are just states of mind.
  17. Does it matter? Either way, all of us will live in unabated misery.

God exists, and he has created the world around us. Beauty, innocence, intelligence: all can be attributed to him. Yet, looking at us, he could care less if we jumped down the Empire State Building or shot everybody in our vicinity. As his blessings have and never will reach us, we will end up in hell regardless of what we do. Thus, the mere existence of a god would be trivial, as he would not be able to change our fates.

God does not exist, and our all misery can be attributed to a series of unfortunate circumstances. Whether they range from mangled faces to impotent brains, all of our undesirable traits stem from biological sources, such as our parents and our friends. Life, if viewed in a completely secular manner, is nothing but a perpetuated series of chemical reactions that serves no other purpose than to manipulate different forms of energy. Our deaths will neither be lamentable nor significant; we will return to the earth just as we rose--as a bundle of protons, electrons, and nuclei.

If God exists, he has dealt us a cruel hand from which we can win nothing. On the other hand, the lack of a God lends blame to nature, which has cursed us with the most undesirable genetics possible. Since neither situation will affect our livelihoods, we should not be concerned about this topic.
  18. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

I believe in God but at this point of my life, my faith is so weak. i keep begging God to help me out of my impossible situation and what he did so far was to jolt me out of my extremely strong suicidal urges. But I'm still so lost that i think i'm going crazy. I want to heal but I can't control my mind. Nobody can help me. Only God can cos I myself also can't control my mind.
  19. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I only believe in Hell. It's down on Earth. And it's not difficult to find.
  20. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Try not to sweat it too much, people have done worse and gotten through it. Maybe your tutor was an asshole and deserved it, maybe you were wrong for doing it, whatever the reason it's done and the why doesn't really matter now. Just endure the consequences until they blow over. If you have the stones for it you could apologize to the person publicly and that would shave some of the embarrassment off or at least show everyone you understand what you did and they'll stop thinking you're insane.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.