Is there a Kindness in the world??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FIGHTER9999, Jan 12, 2009.

1. FIGHTER9999

FIGHTER9999 Member

I think people are cruel I say 90 percent of the people are shallow and judgemental and if someone is different they get crucified.

I get so much abuse its borderline of getting ridicolous, I feel like I am a punching bag for people if constant barrages of insults behind my back etc if they are a problem with me then say it to my face, its because of my face I am getting loads of insults.

I admit it I am not great to look at but just leave me alone I aint doing nothing to you, I just want to live my life normally and try get on with things but people are dragging me down constantly sometimes its too much.

I just want to be left alone.
  2. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

Sadly the world has always been an unfair cruel place and will never change. ( I was once a punching bag)
  3. FIGHTER9999

FIGHTER9999 Member

Sometimes I think its only me, I think i am detested and people would prefer if I was dead, hard to think of other people going through hell like me.
  4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Yes, there is kindness - its just hard to see sometimes when your going thru hell...

The beauty of anything cannot be seen without a wide variety - what is great to one is not to another...The beauty of a forest would not be the same without the dark shadows giving it depth.....I'm babbling -

What I want to say is that you are right - sometimes all that is out there is abuse and hurt - that is when it is time to change your focus and maybe even your surroundings...

Hang in there and look around, sometimes the kindnesses are missed among the horrific experiences....
  5. FIGHTER9999

FIGHTER9999 Member

Well frankly I have given up on people, I am looking after No 1 and doing that I am getting a nose job in a bid to make me less of target then I am now and going to see a hynotherapist to rid of insecurities I am only concerned about my family and my girlfirend the people that really matter to me, I dont think I will go out my way for anyone other then them truth be told.
  6. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are making an effort to push the boundaries FIGHTER9999.
    I think a hynotherapist can be a great idea. Is it an NLP practitioner? (neuro linguistic programmer). Anyway I would love to do that myself.

I wish you the best!
  7. FIGHTER9999

FIGHTER9999 Member

I am not sure to be honest I am hoping it help. Someme guy was on a bike as I maenovered outside my drive way we got in each others way he gave me attitude and I lashed out at him it feel great and give something back against the wankers of the world i feel rejuvanated and a bit of adrenlain rush has given the boost I needed.