Is there a lethal dose of **** and if so what is it?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by w8n2cher, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w8n2cher

w8n2cher New Member

Curiosity killed the cat

2. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

Re: Is there a lethal dose of Percocet and if so what is it?

No one on this site will offer any assistance to anyone seeking a method or dosage to commit suicide.

WHY? Because suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And, as you may already know too much or too little will result in a failed suicide attempt and have terrible consequences on your body. Aside from the obvious stroke that could leave you handicapped on one side of your body for the rest of your life, there is also organ deteriation, liver and kidneys are the most common.

Listen, suicide is not ACTUALLY what your looking for anyway is it? If I handed you a magic wand and you could make an unlimited amount of wishes and they come true what would it be? It wouldn't be death anymore would it!

For me, I would want to be beautifu, witty, intelligent, knowledgeable, always saying the right things, comforting and all in all a great person that everyone wants to hang with. I'd want a lot of money, enough to buy everything I need AND to buy what friends and family need. I'd want a house, children and my husband Ken back. (he passed away) For that matter I'd want my nephew back, (only 10 and died from cancer last year, like a son to me.) I'd want to wave my wand and not FEEL depressed or FEEL all these awful, painful thoughts, memories and feelings. I would fill my heart with joy and keep it there!

Ok, we don't have a magic wand. I know. I am not minimizing your pain and suffering right now. I know you are hurting terribly and that the only way you can imagine coping with it is to kill yourself. Because killing yourself will stop the pain and you won't have to endure the future, which is overwhleming and something like a bottomless pit of agaony. What i want you to consider is death only seems like the way out because currently you cannot see any OTHER way out. If I could give you a magic wand you WOULD have another way out and you would take it. Because it's death you want, but a way out of what your having to deal with.

That being said. What are you dealing with? There are many members from many situations with a vast amount of knowledge and "been there before" exprience that can HELP YOU. It's annonymous, you have nothing to loose.

Open the doors and give us a chance. What are you wishing to die from?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: to both of you. It would be nice if that magic wand existed.

4. Thank you luliby Your few paragraphs made me think a lot about my predicament (learning to spell might be one of them wishes:biggrin: )

I have a lot of pain in my life right now and I'm not dealing with it to well. But death may not be the correct choice, I say may as I could be doing more harm to others than I see, time will tell.

I guess I have to stop fighting for what I believe in and accept my world as it is, I don't know, I don't know.

But thanks again for making me stop and think.

5. do_NOt_ENTRY

do_NOt_ENTRY New Member

What a fantastic post. :cry:

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I personally wouldnt wish for anything like that, even with unlimited wishes granted I wouldnt take them, so dont judge everyone by what you think please. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.