Is there a life beyond death?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LillMy8989, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Many times you say 'I want to die', 'please kill me' and things like that... What would you do if someone said that to you? Like your best friend or your own mother...?
    Ive been through whatever calls a depression, but Im glad I do survided:) without my mother I would be so dead I called up Mr. Death and someday Ill see him in person... I wont be older than 25 years old, Ive decided.

Question to you...Do you dare death? Is it something you really want...? Something you got to do because you mind says no... Would you keep on living for your family...? Is there something that you want but cannot reach...something good or bad...?

I must live for my family, my mothers bipolar, she would be so sad and sick she would do suicide also, I cant live with that, Im sorry mumi:(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i do not think there is anything after death i too do not leave because i will not destroy rest of my family

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

I hope there is something after death. None of us will know for sure until after we pass.

I hang on because I don't want to hurt my son. And yes, underneath it all, I don't want to die. I just find certain circumstances in my life more painful then I have the ability to cope with. If I had a magic button that would change my life would I still feel suicidal? Probably not.

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I believe in a life after death. I went through something of a spiritual awakening last year that taught me there is more to this life than meets the eye. And it's made me feel a little better about death. In fact, I actually look forward to it. And if nothing happens? Well, at least nothing can hurt me.

5. broke

broke Well-Known Member

I have had many people say that to me in my life. One of them actually did it. With her I said everything I possibly could. She argued that everyone wanting her to live (the people who loved her) were selfish because they didn't understand the pain she was in. I kind of fed her need for attention on this which was really bad of me. In my mind, she was asking for an needing love (through her suicide attempts) and I was giving it to her so it should work out. I didn't realize I was rewarding behavior that was incredibly destructive to her. After that, when friends would talk about suicide I would tell them that I can't control what they do, the choice is theirs, but I will miss them a lot.

I think there is life after death except for suicides. I think they just have a dreamless sleep ( I really believe that). I think we move from hell to earth to heaven, and back an forth through all of that. Hell is dreamless sleep. Earth is living pain. Heaven is awake joy. I am not so sure being "alive or dead" has anything to do with any of it. If you choose to sleep you sleep (hell) if you choose to struggle you struggle (earth) and if you choose joy, you have joy (heaven). Suicide is the ultimate elimination of choices.

I want heaven but my choices have left me on earth. On earth I've edged close to heaven but more normally, hell. When I want to die I think I want to be relieved of the struggle of life. The reason I don't die is very selfish, I want to live. I am a masochist I guess. :p

6. Big M

Big M Well-Known Member

I think it's possible but pretty unlikely. I hope there isn't unless it is way better than this one! But yeah I mean no one knows for sure. That I do know for sure.

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

my beliefs regarding this life after death thing is rather complicated

yes i believe their is, either a second, more quieter life where everything is perfict, or, life ends- and somewhere in the near future we are reborn but unaware of our previous life.

hard to explain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.