Is there a point???

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I get it I'm different and people will always call me out on it. Its against their job to insult their customers but with me no one has a problem. Even if I did meet a girl one of those fools would just call me out on my imperfections if we were out on a date or something. In a life that is completely against me I always wonder what the point of living is.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we are all different hun that is w hat makes us special we would be so boring if we were all the same No one is without imperfections hugs to you
  3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I was just starting to feel better and stuff like I'm about to go kick it at my friends party house at memorial weekend. Then some dude in the store has to give me a hard time if I had a girl with me and he would have done that I would have went to prison for a while. I'm worried that this is going to keep happening to me forever I'm always going to be hated because of the way I look.
  4. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Don't worry about whatever others think about you. It's not mainly your problem. They may have nothing to do with their own lives so they try to mess with others. Just be you. You're not doing anything wrong. And that's what matters.
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

One could say that the point of living is to find your own path.
  6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

All paths leads to death.
    Some will get you there in a day.
    Others will get you there in 70 years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.