Is there a reason...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

For me to be alive, I mean all I do, all I can do, is sit at the PC day in day out. I don't have social phobia, but a more obscure issue, or maybe issues that prevent me from going out, I am more afraid of what I might do to someone else. I suffer from servere pre menstrual problems, which on some days border on psychotic episodes, and if someone was to do or say anything to me god forbid my reaction. I am not a violent person by nature, quite the opposite, I have never been in trouble with the police, in a fight, nothing like that, but these "PMS" episodes scare me, I have dissacociated, screamed hystericaly till I could not breathe, been sick, acted like Jekyl & Hyde, raged with the most unimaginable anger, cryed none stop for 24 hours, can't sleep, can't get to sleep because as soon as I get into bed I start thinking and crying, the only thing which brings me a small repreive is my love of music, but I can't go through life with my ipod in my ears. I don't go out because I would not like to think what my reaction to some silly teen spitting on me and shoving a video recording mobile phone in my face screaming YOUTUBE, would be, I have no intention of fighting or finding trouble, so I just stay in.
    All this started when I took the pill 2 years ago, I was on it for about a year then stopped it as it was making me so ill, but the side effects returned as these symptoms, not to mention the terrible pain I go through each month. Iknow you will tell me to see a doctor, been there, done that, got the T shirt, no help at all, suggested I take anti depressants and beleive it or not another contraceptive pill!

I'm 21 by the way.

I have not had a very good life, and whilst this adds to it, I really feel like giving up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2007
  2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I'm probably the most unsuitable advisor to the causes of your hell.

Afterall, I'm a man !

Us fellas know nothing about Pre menstrual / pms stuff. Just dumb blokes.

However, I do care as do all of us.

Thanks for your posting. We all love and care for each other here. I am quite sure that you will receive further posts from females who do understand more.

Please PM one of the girl members. You know that you will receive all the support and love inthe world.

Take Care.

3. TheWr0ngChild

I just feel like I want other people to know, there is really nothing anyone can do to help, short of remove all my female organs, which nobody would agree to even though I have Asperger's Syndrome and would never cope with pregnancy or having a child, which I never want to do any way. I'm fading away, it used to scare me, but I'm resigned to it now.
  4. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Most of the members to this forum are from the US or Canada.

Well I'm a Smoggie ! From Middlesbrough.

Don't understand female stuff so please bear with me.

I just wish that you were receiving proper help from your GP. There are councellors within your GP surgery that can help and bring in the proper support that you need.

Have you asked for this ?

The syndrome that you mention is becoming more and more common and there are ways that can help this. Please speak to your GP for referral.

Or have you done this already ?

Take care ! Thinking about you and hope you battle through this.

5. TheWr0ngChild

There is nothing like this at my GP surgery, and they are not prepaired to refer me to anyone else most probably because I refused to take any medication.
  6. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

hey :smile:

i have a small idea of what you're going through, although my pms isn't nearly as bad as yours! i do get tetchy and very emotionally unbalanced, bipolar i think its called...

i think what you need firstly is a friend you can chat to about stupid small things cos in my (extremely humble) opinion, its the stupid small things that hurt the most...

i don't know what to do about them to be honest. i cut my self and fantasize about people's reactions to the news that i've actually killed myself. most of the time in my head their reaction is indifference, but i hope its not true. :dry: please add me on msn or yahoo i think the links are around somewhere here.. i'd love to chat x x

7. immure

immure Account Closed

medicine is secondary to asperger it can t change that i was told. you need to find ur nich.
  8. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Maybe you're allergic to the pill or something? I dunno. How many doctors have you gone to? Keep getting second, 3rd, and 4th opinions until you find someone who knows what's going on...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.