Is there a room for people over 50 years old

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shemp, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shemp

Shemp New Member

Hi,

Is there a Chat Room here for people 50 years old and above?

Thanks,
    Shemp

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome!!

The chat room is for members of all ages. There's a forum on our site called Antiquitie's Friends, which is for people 30 and older. There are lots of members from every age group here, so there's a good chance you'll find someone to chat with who is close in age.

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know that there are a lot of people here in your age bracket. Some of them do frequent the chat rooms. Welcome to the site and I hope it will be of help to you.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please be safe and take care.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I know several members in that range. Some has the antiquies friend title with their usernamee as well. Im not in that age range though. Good luck and hope you can find someone to relate with.

7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

We have a lot of members in the over 40 that use chat regularly and a number in the 50 plus range. There are 3 different rooms so can easily choose which room and people to talk to if you feel strongly about the age of people to talk with for purpose of understanding what you are dealing with.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, as others have said there are many members your age here too, above and below. It's always nice to talk to others too to see their perspective on things, anyway I wish you all the luck in the world recovering from this illness!! :hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.