Is there anyone here??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by steph77, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steph77

steph77 Member

I need to talk about this right now and am kinda freaking out. ANyone there?

2. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

We're all here :) What's bothering you?

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

What's happening?

4. steph77

steph77 Member

Sorry I fell asleep; it was late. I am just very tired of the fight and I'm so scared all the time. I have emetophobia and it ruins my life. I am 32 and have never lived without it. I'm old, ugly inside & out & tired of the fear.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what is emetophobia i hope you are feeling a lttle stronger after your sleep take care.

6. steph77

steph77 Member

Emetophobia is the fear of vomiting. It is ever-present. It's like being afraid to breathe or something. You can't get away.

7. total eclipse

Oh that must be awful for you Ihope you are getting some therapy to help you get over this fear. take care

8. steph77

steph77 Member

I have, but I can't afford to go again until after Jan. 1st

9. total eclipse

i hope the time fly pass then stay here until then okay keep talking venting keep distracted that will help

10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

are you in the states?

sometimes you can get therapy at a reduced rate if you don't have much money

you might also be eligible for medicaid

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that sounds awful to have steph...
    I hope you can find support here to get you through to January *HUG*

12. steph77

steph77 Member

sorry it was a while...it is hard IV and to top it off, i also have no self esteem and essentially hate myself, so getting help & staying on track (want to help myself) is quite difficult.

13. total eclipse

i hope you continue to come back here for help then until help gets set for you
    we care okay i know it gets hard but you are the worth the fight okay:hugtackles::hugtackles:

14. dav

dav Active Member

Hang in there Steph. It's been a long journey but I hope you're close to getting some relief from your fear. Fear can really tear you up, can't it? I often feel terrified that the one person I feel loves me will hate me now that our relationship is changing. It can make every moment confusing and agonizing to deal with that kind of fear. It must be hard to deal with that all of the time.

Doesn't you being here talking to us mean part of you wants someone to care, and that part of you cares about what happens to you? Let me second that feeling: I care and I hope you'll find some peace.

15. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

hi steph my pm box is open if u ever wanna talk ! i know what its like having low self esteem.:hug: take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.