Is there anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alexdupare, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexdupare

alexdupare Member

When you are truly suicidal, you need immediate help. I am not seeing that here. What if I had already done something? Does anyone care? Would they call the police?

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

This is a peer to peer support forum. Being on the 'net, anyone could be anywhere at any time of day/night. If you need immediate help you need to seek professional - whether it's crisis line, doc, or otherwise.

3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Alexupare,
    Yes you need help when you are suicidal, but this is a forum that offers support. Of course everyone cares, I am sorry you feel this way. On a forum you can't access the situation to ascertain if the police would be needed. Advice is offered to get urgent medical help/professional help.
    Please tell us if you're able so someone can try to help you.
    Take care
    Kate

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun can you talk to us hun let us know what is happening so we can offer our support Like said hun if you need immediate help you need to call a crisis line or go to hospital emergency ok call someone hun you trust. Let us know how you are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.