Is there anyone there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered tonight. I did an internet search re. what to do with no friends and no family and it brought up a page on this site. I'm 42 and I find it harder and harder to continue to just exist. I'm not happy, I haven't been happy for years. I know I need help, but I tried medication in the past and all it did was make me physically ill. I think you may understand what I'm going through.
Stop the world, I want to get off.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum :D

Many of us have made good friends here and there is always an understanding ear.

jimk

Staff Alumni
bluefrog a big warm welcome to you now.. glad to have you with us.. lots of other good people on here that suffer with a lot of the same as you.. hope you make some friends and getg to feeling safe here and able to take the walls down some and just let it out.. that's the purpose of the website.. take care out there please.. Jim

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiyas and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you have not had good experiences with medication, maybe therapy would be a better option if you have not already tried that?

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Welcome to our forum. As you roam around and read others posts, you will get to know the members. If you respond and create threads about you, the members will get to know you as well. You don't have to be alone any longer :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00