Is there anything you think would make you feel better in the long run?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by helen345, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helen345

helen345 Member

I remember there was a thread like this that was similar about a year ago when I was on here regularly, but I was just curious to know again if people had the same ideas, if they think there is anything they would like in life that would make them feel so suicidal.
    It sounds so pathetic, and I hate myself even more for saying it, but I think a boyfriend would make me feel so much happier. To know that I'm liked and found attractive by someone who I liked and found attractive would feel so nice. Unfortunately I'm so ugly, it's never happened and it is never likely to happen.
    Lots of money might help too :smile:
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Not for me nope.
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I wish I was a different person that is the only thing that would help erase my memory, sorry
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Same here :(

other then that I don't think there is much that would make me wanna stay in the long run :sad:
  5. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

If the stress were off me, that might help. I just have too much coming from every direction.

Money would help me sooooo much. Real money. I could fix the house, which would be a big relief. I could pay off my bills. I could get new glasses. I could have a swimming pool. New bed. New car. Oh, the difference some real money would make.

Some really close friends might make a difference, too. But, I have yet to find them. I'm talking about a friend I could really, honestly talk to and they wouldn't run.
  6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

New life?

Cure for Bi-polar disorder?

Failing that id like to be a multi-millionaire so i can piss it up the wall
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

A time machine, or drugs so I can sleep these 14 long months away.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

my family all back together...would stop me...
  9. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

As only being 14 i am able to say Yes...
    But that hope is 4 years away... or I could make it 3 if things get really bad.I mean I don't know if I can make it to 17.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  10. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

if I could play in a decent band. More money. Different family that I liked. A girlfriend. That would at least take the edge of the situation.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have to go along with lots of money so I could help my daughter and grandaughter..Then I would pay off all my bills..
  12. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

To be reborn as someone where women would swoon over, lots of great friends and relatives, and have wealth and priviledge as a backdrop as a given.
  13. bluefish

bluefish Well-Known Member

My own family - I know if I had that, I would be so much happier instead of living every day with no one to share my life with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.