is there ever a right time to commit suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by painfulmuse, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painfulmuse

painfulmuse Member

i took a break from sf for a few due to attempts, but i think i know know the perfect way to do after failing mutiple ways. everything is set, all letters have been written and are waiting to be sent out in the post, ive been waiting for the right time, but i dont think there ever is one. i think im just gonna have to do regardless, i am determined to get it right this and end my torment, every breath i take is painful and every thought brings more pain, sorrow and torture, i just cant take anymore, ive tried giving myself daily goals so i couldnt fail but i always do, i fail because thats all im good for, im not a good person and all i touch turns bad, if i could curl up in a ball and die i would, not that doesnt seem possible. the longer my heart beats and my lungs fill with air the more damage i will do to everyone who knows me or have been in contact with me, the sooner the better, even if its not the right time to die im ready for it and i will embrace it

2. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

There's a reason why you are questioning if its the right time. Thats because there isn't one. There is hope for all of us. Obviously there are people out there who care about you or else you wouldn't have wasted time sending out letters right? What have you done so wrong? Il be honest with you I have a very scetchy past filed with alot of wrong doing but I found my way through, you can to. Don't do it. Life is for living

3. painfulmuse

painfulmuse Member

i question the time due to chrismas, i wouldnt want to do it so close as people will remember christmas for me topping myself but i cant bear to live until then its too painful, people would put down a pet if it was suffering, im suffering to and i chose to put myself down, as a act of kindness to all those i leave behind

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is not an act of kindness to anybody left behind , but clearly you already know that hence you mention about Christmas and the forever associated memories.

The put down a "suffering animal " is used so often - and so incorrectly. It may apply to the discussion of assisted suicide in a terminally ill patient with less than 6 months to live due to extreme physical ailment making for terminal situation , or for an old animal that is going to die because of old age and disease ... but if i said i was going to put down my dog because it appeared sad I suspect I would have a few thousand people telling me what an ass I am ... yet we see that reference here all the time....

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Instead of putting all this effort into planning your demise, why don't you instead your time on something productive like planning your recovery and future? There is never a right time to commit suicide, it's going to destroy everybody who loves you whenever you decided to do it and will destroy them every day for the rest of their lives. Go and seek some professional help, embrace it, persevere with it. Fixing depression is no quick fix but with the right help it can be beaten.

6. painfulmuse

painfulmuse Member

ive tried everything the mental health team have offered, i tried setting myself goals but i always fail im not good for anything, ndying might be the only thing i get right eventually

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i hope you manage to find a reason to live.

surely their must be something, or you wouldn't be here today... that's how i see it.

something must be keeping you on this earth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.