Is there hope?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by texaskitty, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Disabled (Bipolar, PTSD, DID) I've been seeing pdoc for six years and no pill helps. Been seeing TDOCs that long too. I've always supported myself. Now I'm reduced to begging for financial assistance. A $25,500 hospital bill and many others. I am alone. I don't sleep except in the daytime. I can't even take a bath regularly. Have given up on PDOC and TDOC. After all, if six years of expensive treatment lands me disabled, whats the point. I don't even know who would bury me when I die. I am a monster inside, a monster probably better off dead.

TexasKitty

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like you have one hell of a battle going on.. I know you said you have been seeing the docs but have you thought about therapy?? I have found that therapy helps more than anything else..It took my docs almost ten years but they finally have me on a regimine of meds that help take the edge off.. My therapist is great.. She has gotten me to open up and tell all.. They will teach you coping skills. Just keep in mind it takes a while before you see any benefit.. I have been seeing mine for four years..I was a mess when I first started and now she has me getting out of the house in the mornings and even driving myself again..Give it a shot, what do you have to loose??

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Been seeing therapists for years. Seems like I've hit a wall and cant get past it. It would be so nice to not live this life.

4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I feel for you, it's obvious you're in alot of pain.

I see you tried preety much every treatment and still you got nothing. Unfortunately, I don't have any magic words to you, but if nothing else works, maybe you should start a hobbie? It might not seem like much and it may even be the last thing you want to think about, but it would keep your mind away from those depressing thoughts and make you feel alittle better.

Think, there must be something you'd like to do.
    PM me or email me at midgar2@hotmail.com at any time if you wanna talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.