Is there hope?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pip28, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pip28

Pip28 Well-Known Member

For years I've been wrong, for as long as I can remember I've not been so called normal, this forum is the first time I've allowed myself to talk openly about how I feel and about who I am, so I am wondering just how much it's helped other people?

2. dirtybirdy

dirtybirdy Member

anything will help as apposed to doing nothing :)
    What do you mean when you say you've been wrong?

3. Pip28

Pip28 Well-Known Member

I dont mean I've been wrong I mean I am wrong in the way my mind works

4. dirtybirdy

dirtybirdy Member

have you talked to anyone about it?

5. Pip28

Pip28 Well-Known Member

I am right now, this is the first time ever since i was boy, I tried to end it twice back then but didn't know what I was doin, only in the last couple of months have things got really bad again, thats why this forum means so much to me at the moment

6. dirtybirdy

dirtybirdy Member

I'm sorry you've been feeling bad lately :(
    Are the things going bad atm likely to get better?
    I'm glad the forum helps

7. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

what makes you think you have not been so called normal?
    sometimes life can be hard

8. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Every time you post on this forum it helps someone else. There are lots of people who read these posts but never 'come out of the lurk'. By posting yourself, you'll have shown someone that its okay to do it, it's okay to talk about it, it's okay to admit who you are and that this is a place where you won't be judged.
    Or you might have shown someone that they're not the only ones to feel the way you do.
    You'll have helped a lot of people, though you'll probably never know who they are or how you helped them. You don't really need to know that bit though. Keep posting xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.