Is there no one can help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My daughter signed herself out of hospital against medical advice instead of putting her on form again they allowed her to just leave with a prescription in hand and no place to go just to the streets. She has od again on gravol pharmasist called police will take her back to hospital but i don't know if they will keep her or not You see they don't care I begged her doctor sign forms saying she is incompatent he said no she is not how the hell is she not she knows right from wrong she doesn't care about consequences she wants to be dead i told him that she will say no i am not suicidal then go OD every time

What will it take to get her formed to get her into hospital lock up this is so bad now 8 times now last 4 weeks i amtired okay noone will keep her safe they don't care let her run loose let her get abused by opposite sex let her OD again and agian and again but no she is not suitable for lock up hospital who the hell is then she wants to be dead her bipolar illness is cycling so fast one day fine next day she wants out the 1hour fine next hour oding

is there noone can help her noone can stop this before she ends up dead like my brother i won't stay here if she dies i won't we begging for help please keep her safe from herself from others please how can they discharge her to the streets how and how can i let her come home when she attacks so violently noone cares noone gives a dam she is 21 and won't hit 22 not at this rate she just won't LOCK HER UP NOW for christ sakes before it is too late and keep her locked up keep her locked up until medication is working keep her locked up somebody please help her please

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I had words that would help... :hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh violet..I'm so sorry.....:sad: :arms:

4. Bueno

Bueno Account Closed

Violet, I will post this in other websites.

Maybe we can find someone that can help you. Don't lose your hope

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How you doing violet?

:hug:

6. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

SOmething doesn't sound right....

In our county, if you have repeated "suicide attempt" you are put and locked away.

I don't know what jurisdiction you are in Violet but I would start with your county mental health sectors. Often times private owned hospitals like to just let patients go even if they are suicidal. Talk to a lawyer in your area and also the hospital should have a "patient advocay" line. I would suggest calling the main hosp humber and ask for that dept.

You may want to also let the attorney know about them writing a rx and this is her 8th time OD in 4 weeks. Sounds like negligence from the hospital....I use to work in one and that sounds left field.

Please keep us updated and really keeping you in thoughts .....

7. total eclipse

i give up asking for help i will try it again and take care of her myself somehow i will try again and keep her safe somehow

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are they letting her out again violet?

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope that your daughter is okay Violet. :hug:

10. total eclipse

my daughter is home with me again god she is no different really but i had to take her home i couldn't take it anymore her on the streets i don't know what will happen i just pray everyday act team takes her i pray toronto camh calls lets her in on treatment there ipray for help thats what i do. help never comes i am on meds now so i am calm i am stable now so much help out there now i know how hard it is to get it she is only 21 for god sakes she deserves help support caring understanding no matter what he says the pdoc there is alway hope if he doesn't think so then give her to another doctor who does believe it.
    life goes on and all i can do is pray she somehow get through this dam illness somehow

11. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Get her on this forum. Let her "let it out" in words. Blessings & Prayers to you and your family.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I've heard that the CAMH center is really good. She should be safe there and they should help with her recovery. :hug:

14. total eclipse

camh called said they will mail me forms to fill out one more step maybe to getting her help act team no word yet from them i am seeing her pdoc on friday with social worker together maybe get something accomplished i have started to treat her with seriqual as she said it was what she was getting in hospital lots to bring up with pdoc i hope he is opened to listening take care

15. total eclipse

So appointment set up for Oct 6 to see if ACT team will come in and help my girl
    pray this happens okay she needs them. i also have hopes that CAMH may take her into program there womens program that will help her heal her inner pain. HOPE that all i ever wanted was something to hold onto now i have it lets pray it works out

16. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your daughter Violet.

17. total eclipse

Thanks Decode

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

got everything crossed for you violet....*hugs*

19. total eclipse

thanks IV need all the help i can get

20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope that the CAMH center accepts her into their recovery program Violet. Keep her safe until then. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.