Is there really any hope for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ruined my life, i now have no family, my girlfriend will split up with me soon, no money, no house. To all those people, i'm so sorry, there is nothing left for me, no hope, not even a glimmer.

I used to be one of those positive people, where life was for living and every bad thing that happened was just a chance to start over again, no more.

What do i do?

I suffered from anxiety attacks and didn't work when i said i did. I did the most awful thing to get money, by pawning my late father's watches and my family want nothing to do with me. I'm being thrown out of my home, I'm in piles of debt and i have absolutely no one. I got the watches back, but, i don't deserve sympathy, my actions were atrocious and i am all by myself. I just want to die and soon, i just need to build up the courage to do it.

I'm not even worth replying to, so thanks, but, don't waste your time, there are more deserving people needing help on here

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You're worth replying to. :hug: I hope you don't die, that you try to hold on and stay here to get some support. I know you can't change the past and rebuilding is really hard, but it's possible, if you start slowly and take one thing at a time.

There is always hope, when Pandoras box was opened the only thing that was left was hope.
I guess for many of us who have made mistakes in the past, its all we can cling to.
But you have to forgive yourself too, this can be done.
Most importantly through change, humility and civility.
We all make mistakes, the trick is to learn from them and try not to let them happen again.
Then, we can start to like ourselves a little more and let the inner beauty shine out, to warm ourselves and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00