Is there really no one?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LaraS, Aug 1, 2014.

1. LaraS

LaraS Member

It took me a while to finally go on and write something to you. So thanks for listening and being here.

It's not easy giving you an idea of what I'm feeling. I've come to a point where most days just go by without me feeling anything at all. I've gotten used to people thinking I'm different or depressing or weird; I've been told that ever since I was a kid, and I'm being told that every family gathering. It doesn't bother me that much anymore. But is there really no one, no one, anywhere who might actually see me and think to stand by me, maybe like who I am? I don't get it. So many people I know. I've got the biggest family. So many people I've met, and there is just no one who sees me and asks me questions and feels like they want to share their stories with me. I don't mind being found weird. But must I do it all alone?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I think the answer to your question is yes. People just are good at hiding it I guess. I know how you feel being 'singled' out all the time, makes you feel like you don't belong and a freak ect.. I would strongly suggest therapy, therapy helped me to come to terms with my past and helped me find out who I am. Keep talking here, you will meet a lot of people who feel the same, best of luck to you. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE are here you can talk to us people who do get it who do understand It is hard for family members to u nderstand if they never felt sadness or deep depression I am sorry you feel so alone but you are not anymore ok We are here and we will listen i hear you and i see you hugs