Is there...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nuri, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't really have much to ask and I can't think all that well at this hour but I just wanted to ask this question...

Is there a point in life?

If so then what is it?

If it's different for other people then what's the point of me being alive especially if I'm not happy?

These might be triggering questions in their own way so if they are, then i'm sorry.

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

There is a point in life.

the point is to live life to the fullest and to make your mark. Make your mark on someone in the world.

It's different for other people. But there is a point. The point is that you need to try your hardest to get your life back on track, try making your mark

:hug: I'll be with you every step of the way if you need me

3. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I hope so, thank you. :hug: Just that life has made me rather uncertain as of late especially as there are things that I want to do but don't feel capable enough of achieving.

I'm here for you too. :hug:

4. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a point in life. Ultimately, I don't think there is a point in anything. The thought used to depress me, now it doesn't anymore. Does it really need a point to be worth living? Not as far as I'm concerned. In fact, the complete pointlessness seems somewhat liberating to me.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi callum

sorry to see you are going through tough times mate.
    is there a reason to life? i think so, life is full of ups and downs, sad times and happy times and to me thats the point of life, the uncertainty of what will come tomorrow.
    the new experiances and feelings, the adventure of finding out whats round the corner.
    no one said life is a rose garden.

i know you can bounce back from this and get back into your groove.
    one day at a time

6. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

The point in life is whatever you want it to be.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

As you go through life you may or may not find the point to your own life. So there is not one answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.