is this a bad idea? thinking of writing 'diary' to explain things if i choose to go..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxJJxXx, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

this is probably a stupid idea but i honestly cant talk to anyone about how or what im feeling (selective mute), which at the moment is pretty bad. i was thinking about writing everything down in a notebook and if i do decide to end it all then just telling them where the book is so that maybe they could read it and gain some understanding of what ive been going through.
    at the beginning would be an explanation, apology, etc. but id also request that they use it to raise awareness of certain issues.
    idk... what do you think?

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Re: is this a bad idea? thinking of writing 'diary' to explain things if i choose to

I hope you don't choose to go......
    you can write anything here that you'd like to say as well......we are here to offer support..
    have you thought of maybe writing things down and then showing the people in your life while you're still here....or even showing a therapist who can maybe help you deal with your feelings?...
    take care and I hope you'll keep posting

3. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Re: is this a bad idea? thinking of writing 'diary' to explain things if i choose to

have you watched "World's Greatest Dad"? It got me thinking about this very subject

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.