is this a common problem?. or is it just me that does it...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by emily83, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

does anyone else who can't sleep often find this?

they get their days mixed up... and when they actually find out it's later than they think, it's a big shock to the system

today for example.. kept thinking it was wensday- and had a massive meltdown when i found out no, it's actually friday.

who else...?. anyone?

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Days mixed up - often - my days really do not change a lot so a calendar date is the only difference. I guess I have gotten used to it though and I do not pay much attention - it is light or it is dark. :hug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

This happens to me a lot, and I'm usually sleep deprived as well. I guess most days run together for me because they all feel the same. So I don't think it's really anything to worry about.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm quite sure you're not alone in this. I often "feel" like it's a different day, but I still know what actual day it is. Occasionally, I have lost a day or two somewhere. Usually, that has been if I was quite upset about something and headed to bed to let things calm down, and a couple of days passed while I slept.

I check the date on the TV news station and the computer, and I have a calendar.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

you bring up a valid point

it's the same kind of situation for me... every day's like the same, with very little sleep in between.. so yeah i guess sometimes they roll in to 1.

often it won't bother me, but their are moments where i think..... wow... why on earth is this happenening to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.