Is this a good suicide note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanglander

<mod edit-gentlelady-suicide note>

If you were the mother would this ease the pain? What else should be included? I understand people will ask me to reconsider, but please, I'm going to be another statistic and I'm just asking to help ease the pain those I leave behind.

Also I don't really beleive most of what I wrote in there. The very reason I'm suicidal is because my family (depending on the member) Is either cold, nasty, or hateful. I hate most my family, its not any one argument in which one hurtful thing that has been said that hurts me. Its the constant lack of principles and constant hatred (and competition from my brother) that makes me feel pressured and always watched.

When my dad dies if I leave I'll be too alone and have so many unresolved feelings, if I stay I will continue to be abused (and most of them deny they are doing it and say I have the problem) I can't take another smirk, another suttle nasty remark, my spirit is dead, my body continues for now... For my dad...

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslyons

There's nothing you can do to make a suicide easier on survivors. It will literally ruin their lives. I'm not berating you for feeling like you need to do this, but there's no point in trying to make it better for your friends and family, because you'll just destroy them.

Instead of killing yourself, how about coming up with a plan so that you don't have to deal with your family anymore? Going to school, getting a good job and moving away. All of that can help. :)

:hug:

People would miss you. Your suicidal depression is lying to you and trying to kill you.

ryanglander

I've considered transfering to an away college and living year-round there. But I would be too alone. Sometimes I'm afraid to go to sleep because I have terrible night mares. I even dreamed my dad hung himself once. (and hes too sick too do it) It was terrible.

jameslyons

I was a bit nervous about moving out of my parent's house too. But you know what? Life without your parents is great. I mean, incredible. :laugh: Plus, when you go to college you'll meet tons of people in the same situation.

Sometimes staying home is just hostile and a bad environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00