Is this abuse? need some help plz

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by weirdal, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

hey everyone, im writing to ask people if this is buse from my dad, and although i dont wanna dob him into to the cops, everyday i live is hell with him an i dno how much longer i can take it.

ok, there was one night when i was annoyed when i couldnt play out, but all i said was my parents were idiots. My dad then has ago about me an my weight issue, i called him a dickhead then he charged up the stairs, pinned my againt a wall and spat full on in my face. i spat back in his, he slammed my head against a wall, making me cry an run out of them home. I'm 14 btw incase you were wondering.

now i would like to now if that is abuse or not, but also some help for dealing with this monster who doesnt realize i have feelings nad am just another human being.

thanks a lol

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Emphatically yes!! that is definitely abuse! For saying that your parents were idiots would probably warrant for a bit of telling off, but nothing at all like that! Have you told anyone else? Teachers at school, etc..

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I agree with TDM..though you shouldn't have called them idiots to there face, what your father did was far beyond punishment. He had no right to do those things to you. You should tell soemone hun because it could escalate and you don't want that. Please be safe
  4. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

hmm it kinda fits in with my depression, one monet it can be fine with him an hes alrite, the next i hate his guts out and end up cutting myself, so i dunno , i about to see a school counceller, should i talk about it with them?
  5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yes I would weirdal. You shouldn't be exposed to that. There are solutions to your problems, and talking about it is the beginning to making it through them. I really encourage you to talk with someone you trust, and a school counciler is a good option.

Always look after yourself. Keep your head up :smile:
  6. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

k il try thanks a lot everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.