Is this as good as it gets?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by melimorgue, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

I don't ever feel good. Everyday just blends into the next. I can't find a job. I'm a waste of space. I hurt my back a year and a half ago and now have insane work restrictions. No heavy lifting no prolonged sitting walking or standing no bending...I'm totally useless. If I died right now no one would notice until there was a smell. No insurance=no medical care except the drugs I get from work comp. Being poor=no one gives a shit. Being fucking crippled=no one gives a shit. My existance=no one gives a shit.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your work place does have to accommodate you they do i hope work is supplying therapy for you as well to get you back to functioning to your best ability hugs
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what do you do to pass the time?
  4. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

They aren't providing any therapy or anything. Their solution was to fire me. I don't do anything. I piss around online. I don't feel like going out nor do I have anyone to go out with.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Can you get a work at home job? (online job) That might be a route you want to take.
  6. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

ive read your post a few times and i still dont know what to say except i hope something comes along to cheer you up like a friend or a good day or something.All i can say is im sorry that you are going through such a tough time and that if you want to talk your more than welcome to pm me anytime :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.