• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Is this as good as it gets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever feel good. Everyday just blends into the next. I can't find a job. I'm a waste of space. I hurt my back a year and a half ago and now have insane work restrictions. No heavy lifting no prolonged sitting walking or standing no bending...I'm totally useless. If I died right now no one would notice until there was a smell. No insurance=no medical care except the drugs I get from work comp. Being poor=no one gives a shit. Being fucking crippled=no one gives a shit. My existance=no one gives a shit.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your work place does have to accommodate you they do i hope work is supplying therapy for you as well to get you back to functioning to your best ability hugs

They aren't providing any therapy or anything. Their solution was to fire me. I don't do anything. I piss around online. I don't feel like going out nor do I have anyone to go out with.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Can you get a work at home job? (online job) That might be a route you want to take.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
ive read your post a few times and i still dont know what to say except i hope something comes along to cheer you up like a friend or a good day or something.All i can say is im sorry that you are going through such a tough time and that if you want to talk your more than welcome to pm me anytime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00