Is this Be An Asshole Week?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Because I see too many people being assholes, and for no good reason at all. And you know what? If people want to keep being assholes, I'm going to be an asshole right back because I can be just as mean and worse than every single one of them.

But it's Fridee.

It's ninety degrees.

I don't feel like it.

And I'm not going to let a few people take me out of my faux-calm spirit.

But I will if you try really hard and make that a goal in your life to be as unfair and as mean as possible.

I don't want to hear any excuses and I'm not going to give any. Do not be a fucking asshole. That is all. Thank you for your support. :grouphug:
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

People i think we all need to pinch the peace pipe off Aquarius and take a big lungful and chill
  3. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

There are people I know who are so rude and talk so much shit. If I was as much of an asshole as them, I could say stuff that would make them cry. However, I choose not to stoop to their level. Also, I just don't have the courage to tell certain people off.
  4. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

I used to be one of the biggest assholes you could ever have the displeasure of meeting. It got me nowhere. Actually, it got me into a lot of physical fights with people and random objects. Such a waste of energy...and money replacing said objects. :rolleyes:
    That's only the physical manifestation of my extreme assholism. I have made grown manly-men cry like babies. For this, I am not proud. It's not an accomplishment, in fact, I feel like a giant piece of shit when I think of how I have deliberately hurt people in the past. Cest la vie.

Now I am a giant cuddle-puddle of fucking lurve.

*grabs the peace pipe*
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

oh for petes sake...there are so many assholes...and for some reason they think they are the center of the universe, as if ANYONE thinks about them or cares what they have to say...I don't bother anymore...I say what I have to say and move on back to reality....

sigh...why bother living, sometimes I seriously wonder
  6. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

if this is asshole week i should take the week off from a lifetime of hard work
  7. Prinnctopher's Belt

I wish I could make one honest venting thread in this forum where someone with a perceived vendetta against me does not use it as an opportunity to infiltrate and hijack it just to throw jabs. I mean I don't go into people's venting threads and tell them "then you should stop being a bitch" "get your head out your ass," no, I contribute fair insight and fair opinions to them; I'm not insulting them on a support forum making them feel worse than they already do, and if I don't have anything good to say to them, I just don't respond to their threads.

But it's okay. I'm an easy target where no one will care, so that kind of shit will continue to be reinforced.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I don't know what is worse. People who speak their mind and give their opinions (despite it being hateful) or people who make dedicated threads to feed the drama...
  9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Having a bad week and venting about it in a forum called "Let It Out" makes any insulting and non-supportive remark, such as "get your head out of your ass" "stop being a bitch and you won't have a bad week," completely justified because it's so acceptable.

You're right. I am THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. How dare I.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've deleted 5 posts in this thread, if the thread continues the way it has been,it will be locked.
  11. Prinnctopher's Belt

The next time I go to Suicide Forum and see someone posting to someone's thread, "Die, you're a bitch, no one likes you! Die motherfucker die motherfucker die!" It's like, totally sweet because they're just speaking their minds and giving their opinions. That bitch shouldn't have made the thread anyway! Right? Right??

I'm gonna remember that.
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It was a simple question. I never called you of any of the names you give yourself. And i guess you calling people "assholes" is justified? I'm out of this thread, you might enjoy arguing (judging from your past posts) but i don't.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry...I have no idea what thread you're referring to?
  14. Prinnctopher's Belt

I was making reference to his point that it's more reasonable that people say whatever they want to say to someone (speaking their mind giving their opinion), no matter what it is, just because the thread's author facilitates such remarks by creating the thread in the first place. By that logic, it's okay to tell someone to go die in a ditch somewhere, just because they opened themselves up to receiving other people's opinions.
  15. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Heat makes people short tempered. While not an excuse it's something to take in consideration when it's warm.

Every individual has an opinion. Opinions tend to be different, this is because everyone is unique. We evaluate, view and feel things differently than other people. When you say, "For no good reason". Take in consideration, that it might have been their every reason for acting like that. Understanding one another, helps. Unfortunately the majority tends to forget this. While listening to other people might not always be enjoyable, it's important and prevents misunderstandings.

Fire can't extinguish fire. By becoming one, what do you hope to achieve?