is this enough ?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tia, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

im desperate tonight to commit suicide, i had my pills taken away from me today, when the crisis team came out to see me i lied to them and told them i am ok becase they wanted to admit me
    so i only have two pills here, which are my sleeping meds for tonight, but i have a bottle of malibu, a bottle of baileys and 4 fosters. i want to take them all and i will drink it all, obviously taking the pills once i am drunk and about tp pass out, is this enough
  2. Paul.

Paul. Member

Hi Tia,

I'm sorry you're in this position.

I might get in trouble for writing this but the percentage chance of dying from a pill overdose with alcohol is very, very low. But there is a high risk of permanent organ damage, particularly on the liver. From what you wrote, it really sounds like you don't know what you are doing. Drinking that much alcohol will probably make you vomit and modern medication has something in it which induces vomiting if taken in high quantities to stop people OD'ing and dying. I really hope you change your mind about doing this. You can really hurt yourself. And please do not try another method.

Your status is: 'Asking you to think twice.' - I think that says it all.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Tia, call the crisis team again and tell them you are not okay.

When one is desperate, one cannot think straight and can see only the dark side of everything.
    Get help please. I'm begging you.
  4. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

no one can tell me i want to survive. i dont want other people to die, that is why my status is 'is asking you to think twice'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.