Is this f**ed up or what.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Worthless, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

I have been self harming since I was around 11, but a few years ago my friend told me that shed started doing it aswell.
    I used to carry a blade around underneath a sticker on my phone, and we were both drunk at a party and she told me to cut her.
    This is going to sound insane, but I have sort of a fetish when it comes to cutting people, maybe its to make myself seem less fucked up because I do it.
    But well, I did. And she was bleeding so much.
    She still has the scars, and I feel terrible about it.
    This is more of a vent than anything, Im just wondering if anyone else has done the same thing or had the same urges or theyre friend asking you to do it for them.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yes. Friend asked me to do it to her once and i did.

3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

that's how i started
    my best friend and i were wondering how much it hurt
    she did it to me, i did it to her
    i like it
    she didn't
    needless to say she is scar free and i'm not.

4. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I cut my schizophrenic friend yesterday when we were both stoned. He liked it.

I also got my FWB to repeatedly slash me with a knife during sex the other night, which was hot as fuck.

So yeah, not just you :D.

5. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I would never introduce the life of cutting to anyone.

6. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

Well Im glad that Im not the only one. I used to suggest cutting during sex to my ex boyfriend but he told me I was fucked in the head etc.

And Johnnyc, I wasnt intoducing it, she had already started cutting but asked me to do it to her, because I went 'deeper' then she did.

7. solarmatt

solarmatt New Member

Cutting doesn't even hurt that much... you like numb out to it after a while. Unless it is under the arm, then it does hurt. When you firt do it, it's a bit surreal like 'WTF, did I just do that?'

8. DeadGirl92

DeadGirl92 Member

Would love to do with a very special person... We'd both love it and well I want to make him feel better...
    But it will never be true...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I know plenty of people that are into bloodplay. One of my best friends is heavily into it. So it isn't just you.

10. RainbowDust.

RainbowDust. Well-Known Member

This

And also, i dont think the statement 'cutting doesnt even hurt that much' is correct, its different for lots of people. My best friend said when she cut it didnt hurt that much, another friend said it hurt.
    For me, it does hurt, everyones different.

11. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I've never done it / had it done to me or others. Nobody even knows I SI in RL.

I've thought about it a lot and had a really trippy dream once about it. Like, I think it carries an emotional weight to it. Like for me, it's something that medicates me, and eases pain. And I think when I put that into the hands of someone I care about or am close to, it would probably feel a little bit better than doing it alone. Just like connecting with another person, just really different.

12. x BrokenBabydoll x

x BrokenBabydoll x Well-Known Member

Yepp, me and my best friend were drunk as hell and had taken a fair amount of valium (not as a sui attempt, just to try to numb ourselves) we broke a wine bottle we'd just finished and cut each others palms, kinda a blood siblings thing because we were both going through similar hells and we were drunk enough to not care. Since I have felt awful because he's shown me small cuts he's made himself, he'd never even considered cutting before that night and now he occasionally does aswell as regularly OD'ing. Never a good idea.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.