Is this fair? o.o

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MistyMaisy, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

Firstly, I dunno if this is the right thread. Secondly, mah story.
    Well, my parents found out my ex had been raping me, but they don't believe it was rape no matter how much I tell them.. They have taken my comp. and phone and my free will basically. I have chores from morning to night. And they scream at me. o.o (I'm scared of them when they scream.) I was just wondering if this was right if it's rape and they don't believe me? o: Would it be right if they thought it wasn't anyway? They also shout stuff about me. Like how they should "put a poster up outside saying free sex." I really don't like that. :/
    Opinions? :\

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

That's horrible and completely wrong of them. I'm sorry you are living in that environment.

Have you spoken to school councillors, the police or your doctor about what happened?

3. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Hell No.

In fact your Parents should be deeply ashamed for such inexcusable behavior towards you.

4. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

If they have taken your 'comp' you must be sending your post via smoke signal?

5. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

@ aTruster: Sorry I failed to mention. I'm on my other laptop that breaks down every five minutes so they're not really bothered about it.
    And where I live, no body really cares about whatever happens to anybody. :/ As in Police, Doctors, etc., don't care. o3o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.