Is this forever?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I don't nessecarily feel depressed all the time like I used to - sure I have my good days and my bad but the extreme lows are pretty rare these days. However, I still feel at peace with dying, I sometimes still feel like I could quite easily end it but I'm not in the panic that I used to be. Is this strange? And is this going to last forever? :sad:
  2. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Nah, I can relate a lot to that experience... I personally don't think it's strange.

It's normal to have these feelings that decide to drop by and give you a bad day, so in a way, yes it could last for the rest of life, but that doesn't mean you should let it get to you. Sorry, I'm not making sense am I? =/
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

it is forever for me foreaver misery
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I dont think its strange hun. Unfortunately I think its impossible to know if things are going to stay the same way forever, do you see a therapist hun? :hug:
  5. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I hope not. So, will quote from somebody,"The only constant is change".
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad to hear that you're having more better days now Shauna. I have never been suicidal, but I am also at peace with death. People die all the time in our world. Death is just an eventual part of life. Sure I would love to live to be 100 years old or more (like this guy :eek:ld:), but who knows what will happen?
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think it is strange to be at peace with dying. Many people are that have never been suicidal. People fear the unknown of death and when that fear is no longer there, you are at peace with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.