Is this going to do anything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Loc, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loc

Loc Active Member

Sorry if I can't post figures, but it's pointless without them.
    I took < Mod Edit Hazel: Method > i don't want to die, I took what I hoped would be enough to get me sick, so I don't have to worry about getting up, eating, all that. The paper in the box says 7,5 gram requires serious medical attention.

It's been about 25 min.I think I'm feeling a little weird but maybe it's my imagination. There are no more more in the box anyway, so should I even worry about this?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please get yourself in for help. i would if i were you. please
  3. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

6 grams?

If I remember correctly theres 500mg per tablet... that leaves you at 12 pills? You'll be fine. Well Most lightly, obviosly there are cases of people dieing at low doses, but from my experience, you'll be just fine. Might feel a bit sick, but you should be ok.Obviosly if affects every differently, so If you already have a bad liver, or if your underweight, or even just if your still worried, then get down the doctors.

I guess It's really too late to do really do anything at this stage anyway (Unreversiable Liver damage occurs around 12 hours after the OD - If It has hit, you'd need a transplant)

Hope your ok. If you wanna talk about why you took this OD, or just anything else that's on your mind, then just post away (The people here are all really nice), and feel free to PM if you want to. It's cliched to say it, but sometimes just getting it out, can be a help.

Take care,
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think they would do much if at all any serious/permanent damage but obv this differs from person to person. If you are at all worried then you should see your gp for blood tests. It may also be worthwhile talking to them about why you od'd in the first instance.

If you feel up to it you could also talk to us about why you od'd & how you are feeling just now. We are all here to help you.

5. Loc

Loc Active Member

Ya well about 8 hours later I felt really sick but it's fine now.Just feel pretty stupid. Probably had more to do with not eating properly for the last week
  6. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

You could always try rining the Poisons Information Line or something similar where you live and they will tell you what effects to expect and you can ring anonymously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.