is this good

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by the_juggalo, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

I've been to hell and back. I trip over miself. I spill shit. I laugh lyk an idiot. I swear at people I don't know. I talk shitt, and I get miself into stupid things. Drama? I start it, but I can finish it too. I get into trouble, I make trouble. I'm not smart when it comes to drugs and alcohol. I mess up, I fuck up, I fall up, I trip up, I screw up. I take the hit and stand straight lyk I wasn't even touched. The pain is worth becuz it makes me realize that I can just blink mi eyes and have it all go away. Life is real, and I'm messin up everyday, every way. People ask me if I have regrets, hell to the fuckin no! Becuz at one point ill think back and remember the hell interesting life I had, that taught me a lesson. I'm here for a goddamn reason, makein mistakes dosent make me less of a person. It makes me stronger. Learn the hard way., have no complains and no regrets. Eyes open, chin up, mouth smiling deep breathes. We're alive and we were made to learn from the stupid shit we do. Life is wut I want it to be. No one can tell me how to live mi life
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Every one of those things are true

Many people begin devaluing themselves when they make mistakes, you seem to be a step ahead of most people
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Wise words indeed juggalo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.