Is this it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cowburn, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Is this the night? I sit here making myself bleed, pouring tears and I don't know what's going to happen. Even talking to people is no longer helping, what happened? When did things go wrong? I just suppose some of us are not meant to be here, wouldn't it be nice to feel nothing, to have no worries or anxious feelings?

2. Cowburn

I won't be missed for long, I have done nothing that will people will remember me by.

3. Luna1

Luna1 Member

I'm sorry, you are feeling this way. I'm here if you'd like to talk to someone.

4. Luna1

Luna1 Member

You helped me yesterday when you welcomed me. That meant a lot to me.

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What thoughts are you having to make you feel like this?

6. Cowburn

Nothing in particular, just a general feeling. I have done nothing in the 20 years I've been on this earth and I'm confident I will do nothing if I was here for another 20. Why should we be forced to a miserable existance?

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Ginormous hugs to all of you. :hug: With caring...Mr. A

8. Cowburn

Getting my boots on to go out, I don't know where or what to do but I need to get out of here.

9. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope you stay safe. Take care...Mr. A

10. Cowburn

Fresh air did me some good, I am not feeling as bad now.

11. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

Hi Cowburn,

I'm glad the fresh air helped.
    It helps me sometimes to get out and just go for a walk.

are you okay?
    I'm here if you need to chat.
    Can relate to the feeling of going nowhere but you know it doesn't really matter what you have or haven't done in the last 20 years.
    Today or tomorrow or the next day can be something, even if it's just being good to yourself.
    Just saying a kind word or smiling at a stranger can mean something.
    Those people might not know you by name but I remember kind things stranger did or said. And I will never see them again. You can make a difference. Sorry if it sounds silly but it isn't to me.

12. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

In the previous 20 years did you feel like this before, Cowburn? If not, then the feeling itself will push you into making more of a difference, even if it is just a little volunteer work when you can spare the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.