Is this it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowburn

Is this the night? I sit here making myself bleed, pouring tears and I don't know what's going to happen. Even talking to people is no longer helping, what happened? When did things go wrong? I just suppose some of us are not meant to be here, wouldn't it be nice to feel nothing, to have no worries or anxious feelings?

Cowburn

Nothing in particular, just a general feeling. I have done nothing in the 20 years I've been on this earth and I'm confident I will do nothing if I was here for another 20. Why should we be forced to a miserable existance?

meme333

Hi Cowburn,

I'm glad the fresh air helped.
It helps me sometimes to get out and just go for a walk.

are you okay?
I'm here if you need to chat.
Can relate to the feeling of going nowhere but you know it doesn't really matter what you have or haven't done in the last 20 years.
Today or tomorrow or the next day can be something, even if it's just being good to yourself.
Just saying a kind word or smiling at a stranger can mean something.
Those people might not know you by name but I remember kind things stranger did or said. And I will never see them again. You can make a difference. Sorry if it sounds silly but it isn't to me.

windlepoons

In the previous 20 years did you feel like this before, Cowburn? If not, then the feeling itself will push you into making more of a difference, even if it is just a little volunteer work when you can spare the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00