Is this it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by disoriented, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disoriented

disoriented Member

This is it. I am doing it tonight. I have tried to fight this for years but now i can't take it anymore. I literally can't take the pain anymore. Thank you for the help you've given me through the years. But eventually there's nothing no one can do. And that's all.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is help out there. You just have to allow yourself to be helped. If you want to kill something kill that attitude.Exchange your despair for hope, your sorrow for joy, and your loneliness with family. It all begins with you. Everyone deserves a second chance with a true blue new beginning. You are just as important as everyone else and you have a lot to offer. Just because you haven't figured that out yet doesn't make it less true. Blessings..
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I thought that too, diso - before I suicided.. "there's nothing anyone can do" - but I was proved wrong....... I hope and pray that you will be also..... please stay a while longer and get to hear about the help that is here for you :concern:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.