Is this just how I am?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gloria, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gloria

Gloria New Member

Hi All,

Where do I start? Have been feeling like crap for I don't know how long. I thought it was just the stress from uni and assignments, once I'd finished my degree, the bad thoughts did ease a little but now that I feel like I'm in a stressful situation again, the thoughts come back again.

I've just started a new job and have been given a lot of responsibility in too short a time, feel like I don''t really fit in with my colleagues, just found out that my boyfriend had lied to me about something which he incessantly denied last week.

Just feels like I'm getting no where, I know my coping strategies just arent up to par and thats why Im feeling like this. But how easy would it be if we could just wish that we didnt wake up in the morning and it would happen. I wont act on these feelings, they are just fleeting thoughts. I guess I just needed to vent, feeling very isolated in this world right now...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Gloria...welcome and so glad you did vent...sometimes that is all it takes to get some calm back and allow ourselves to believe in ourselves again...welcome again, J

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, sorry to hear that you are feeling this way

have you seen an md or therapist about this?

do you think that you would be able to get disability payments?

do you think that you could get time off from work or get another job?

maybe there is a way that you can reduce your stress.

Meditation is good I think. A simple method is just to sit and try to clear you mind, focus on your breathing.

I hope that things get better for you soon!

4. Last Post

Last Post Member

hahah welcome to the world?yea it drops piles bricks on you from time to time but if you look around theres lots of people trying to crawl out from under them all the time, especially here. so- dont feel isolated, at least ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.