is this my last week?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by -GirlxNextxDoor-, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

*sigh* things ar egetting worse that i have given myself a target..well this morning i kinda wanted to die straight away but i have given myself 1 week to see how things go, if life doesn't get better i am out of here!
    i already have many pills and a small bottle of very very high alchohol percentage vodka stashed away in my t-shirt draw and if life keeps going this way i am going to take them and this time....there is no big sister to stop in my way...i hope life gets better :unsure: will it? :sad:

2. I can't say if things will get better for you, I hope they will. If you feel like talking, maybe telling me what happened to set you off today, just pm me- or I'll be in chat. *hug

3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel like this
    By the sounds of it you seem to have the big black cloak over you.
    When I was young I often felt like you but luckily never followed it through.
    Get rid of the pills flush them, flush the vodca
    Change the way things are for you bit by bit, get out the take a deep breath and take you troubles on face to face.
    Things will get better for you,if you can put a bit of effort in.
    Don't become a victim rise up,you have youth on your side you can overcome anything with a bit of help.
    You say you are ready to face death that is the scaryest thing in the World, So it will be a breeze for you sorting a few problems.
    Seek help,Keep posting
    Stay Safe.
    Danny

4. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Hey there! Don't give up on life. Once I felt very bad and when things went down, the priest in my village has told me: "Number of bad things to happen in life equals number of good things to happen.". And few months after I felt it "on my skin", all the good things have started happening and I was happy once again :laugh: . Life is like chemistry: everything must be in balance. So stay strong and safe and don't give up that easily! :hug:

5. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

okay i am feeling slightly better, i am glad i gave myself some time to think it over...but still i know i am only happy as i am at home relaxing joking with my little bro, once i get skool it will be bad again.
    its not i am being bullied i mean the last person who tried that got a fist in the eye as i don't take any of that (insert swear word of choice)
    its my friends they are arguing then they say they are trying to work it out then yell even more! they are being so god damn childish...
    anyway i am going to put the stuff away for a while, but i am not getting rid of it as it was hard to come by. (vodka and pills is hard to get when your 15 and your parents are always watching you) *sigh* well anyway sorry for the false alarm.. even though at the time it didn't feel false. :dry:

6. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Im glad you are ok. Stay safe and strong. I didnt see you on msn, you know you can contact me when you have problems. :hug: Stay safe and strong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.