Is this okay?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloud9, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

My 31 year old sister went with a group of her girlfriends out to celebrate New Year's. They went out for dinner and then headed to the equivalent of Times Square (NYC) in Toronto for the New Year's countdown. My dad is making such a fuss about her staying home as he doesn't want her staying out late (she planned to come back by 1 or 2 am). She's flipping 31 years old and she's going with friends. Its not like she's going on her own and her friends to my knowledge aren't exactly party animals. He almost convinces me sometimes that what she's doing by going out late is wrong. I mean I know late hours can be unsafe, but she's going with a group of people.

This is perfectly normal spending time with friends type of stuff right?

P.S. I don't think this thread warrants deletion....

Thanks for the advice.

I'm confuzzled...:blink:
  2. Raven

Raven Guest

She is old enough to make her own choices, I however understand why her dad worries about her that is what they are supposed to do. However in the end she is an adult and can make her own choices.
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Parents will always see their children as their little girl or their little boys, and it is hard for them to just grasp how old they really are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.