Is this sexist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFS

I think you're mostly agreeing with me? I'm not sure what you are begging to differ on.
Well, as I said we're becoming more "indifferent" not less "sexist". Sexism or racism are still there/here.
And why should we let the courtesy die just because it's "sexist"?

I'm not trying to argue
Why not, I love to argue. lol
j/k. I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to see it from a different point of view.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
do you have one that fascinates you the most?
Ed Kemper who said " whenever I see an attractive woman, one part of me wants to date her, get to know her. The other part of me wonders what her head would look like on a stick"

He shot his grandparents at age 15, and when he was paroled years later he was declared not to be a threat in an interview with a psychiatric review panel. While he was being interviewed, he had the head of one of his victim's in the trunk of his car.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Ed Kemper who said " whenever I see an attractive woman, one part of me wants to date her, get to know her. The other part of me wonders what her head would look like on a stick"

He shot his grandparents at age 15, and when he was paroled years later he was declared not to be a threat in an interview with a psychiatric review panel. While he was being interviewed, he had the head of one of his victim's in the trunk of his car.
I loved the series " nurse who kill " im just glad I watched after I got out of the hospital and not before I went in lol...mike....*hiding

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Actually, maybe they didn't declare him sane, but he was able to check himself out of the mental hospital because they couldn't legally keep him.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
my favorite is dr. Harold shipman he was convicted of killing 15 patients but they think he killed 250 patients...mike

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Even when I am walking in my building at night, I think someone will come and attack me. Maybe I'm watching too many horror shows.
growing up we (the kids in my family) were always afraid of someone breaking in and killing us. then when i β€œgrew up” and went to college in another city, one night while living in a first floor apartment and in the late evening - 9 or 10, a friend came and started banging on my window (only because he wanted to stop by for a visit). i stood petrified for at least an hour with a french chef knife in my living room while my big dog fell asleep at my feet. wtf! there, i said it for you. but no need to be polite.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There's this guy in Japan, he killed someone but he's free because he was declared sane. No idea how they would think him sane, but ok.
They're good at blending in and appearing normal. Ed Kemper drank at the same bar and was friendly with local cops, and when he called to turn himself in after murdering his mother and to confess to multiple abductions and murder of young women, the cops didn't believe him and just laughed. He had to call back again to insist on a check on his mother's home, and waited in the call booth until he was arrested.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
my favorite is dr. Harold shipman he was convicted of killing 15 patients but they think he killed 250 patients...mike
I think I read somewhere that there are several killer medical staff operating at any one time. They're not easy to detect. I suppose if you had murderous tendencies, being a medical professional would be good cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00