Is this site worth using?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LostKing90, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostKing90

LostKing90 Member

I went away for a while when I lost my WiFi, I'm back now because I feel bad enough to consider coming here, and I'm wondering if this site is actually worth using.
  2. SkullDragon

SkullDragon Member

I think it greatly depends on yourself ^^ ^
    Honestly I'm only here because I know some days will me (much) worse than others, and then it's really nice to just be able to sit down and chat with people who won't ask dumb questions about why you can't just smile and be happy. Also you can rant or rave and people will listen without judging - or offer advice if you need that. So yeah, for me personally this place is worth using and spending a bit time on, but if you feel it's not for you than nobody is forcing you either ^^
    (though it would be neat if you stayed and chatted a bit too :D )
  3. LostKing90

LostKing90 Member

Tried chatting. Not good for person with crappy WiFi like me. Anyway, I am now friends with Lux. I think.
  4. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

The chat can be ropey on a mobile device, I know from experience, but the forum doesn't get affected by it so it'll be nice to have you around here eh :)
  5. LostKing90

LostKing90 Member

No longer using chat. It doesn't, which is.a I even of t

Piece.of shot that

Piece of shit that I would smahh into.the wall if i could while i allow myself to cry. But this piece of absulote shit is all i have left.. so i cannot OOC that.

I will admit: right now, I feel worse than.I did before i came here.
  6. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

talk to me, what's making you feel so terrible?
  7. LostKing90

LostKing90 Member

Just spent 1 hr 20 mins phoning Samaritans. It helped.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The samaritans are amazing! I still even use them time to time for anxiety. They help me a lot, every time!

I think it depends on your personality if this site will help you. Like everything in life, we are all different. You can private message me anytime you want if you need to talk or if you want my e-mail addy you can PM me.

I'm glad you are now feeling somewhat better!! Hugs to you :hug:
  9. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

I'm glad you talked to them! Still here if you need me :)
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

glad to hear you're feeling better
  11. nothinman81

nothinman81 Antiquities Friend

Is it worth calling the Samaritans?

I feel like I've been close, had the phone in my hand....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.