is this the beginning?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FoReVeR LoSt, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

well I never thought that I would be sitting here thinking that maybe I have an eating disorder...i've been eating, just not a lot. I usually have 2 yogurts, a pudding, and then something small for dinner. That is my meal for about 3 or 4 days of the week. Half the time i feel sick because i'm getting the proper nutrients and all that jazz and I do do some sports, so this probably isn't very good for me. I've noticed the difference in my breasts, stomach, when i put my jeans on, they barely fit. Is this what i want though? Must be cause i can't stop myself and i can't get myself to eat. Does anyone have any opinions, piece of advice?

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

It sounds like it could be, but as for your mental state not really. If it is then you're already thinking rationally, so congratulations on passing the first step before you even started treatment. :p

Anyway, if it's just that you're unconsciously not eating enough and it's something you can stop, then that's that. If you can't force yourself to eat, then yeah, that probably means something. I can't really get a feel for whatever is going on from your post, but if you are questioning it then it's probably somethign worth figuring out.

3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

if you're thinking along the lines of "i'm a fat cow and i shouldnt eat any more" then it could be an ED

however if you just dont feel like eating because you are full then it may not be

its very subjective to both physical actions and emotional state...and i guess you could have an ED without the emotional connection to eating...idk i am not a doctor or anything

4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

that's exactly how i feel, i don't eat because i think i am fat and because my gf is skinnier than me, i feel like i'm a fat cow!!! I can kind of see my ribs a little bit and i showed her and she says "oh, i like that", so i'm encouraged to still eat less and starve myself because she thinks i'm looking good...I've been getting compliments of how good i look and all the weight that i've lost, so that is also encouraging me to eat less. I'm just so use to being the overweight kid and getting these compliments are helping just a little bit, but still!! Maybe this is just another way to hurt myself so no one can really notice, they just think that i'm losing weight. It's the perfect plan!!!

5. neverdie

neverdie Guest

By not eating at all, ur going to make urself really sick. To the point u might be hospitalized, then they will force feed u. If u really feel like u need to loose weight to become thin, follow this chart below.

[​IMG]

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What your doing is potentially dangerous. I can understand that might not want to stop but your health and well being are soo much more important. Perhaps organize to see a doctor or professional who can help and give you a proper diagnosis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.