Is This the I am new thread? Hope so. Hi everyone I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all..... I am not sure how I stumbled on this forum but here I am. It is Friday night here, and as usual I cant stand the weekends. At one time I looked forward to them so much and had full very ones. Now I dread the weekend coming. Once again I just feel as though am the only one that really does nothing on weekends. I suppose I could but I just do not anymore and come Friday I get this empty pit of a feeling, and tears ready to run down my face. I cannot figure out why I am so so miserable and have been now for a long time yet everyone around me seems so happy, and I guess when I am around people I seem it too. I am not, and nobody wants to hear that....... I guess that is my hello. I hope that everyone is doing OK...

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to SF. We're glad you're here. Clearly you're not the only one not doing anything on a Friday night. This place is pretty vacant at the moment but it's unusually quiet tonight. (This is typically a pretty busy time actually)
I'm sure you'll find plenty to read here in the interim and it's fine to just hop right in and reply to whatever you find that interests you ok? Everyone is friendly (well there are a few that bite or scratch so just ignore them. Jk jk!) so we'll see you around ok?

Hi there and welcome to SF. We're glad you're here. Clearly you're not the only one not doing anything on a Friday night. This place is pretty vacant at the moment but it's unusually quiet tonight. (This is typically a pretty busy time actually)
I'm sure you'll find plenty to read here in the interim and it's fine to just hop right in and reply to whatever you find that interests you ok? Everyone is friendly (well there are a few that bite or scratch so just ignore them. Jk jk!) so we'll see you around ok?
Thank you

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Hello @Itwasallyellow welcome to SF :) were pleased you’ve stumbled upon this forum. We’re generally a good bunch :) forum and chat is always open :) there’s usually someone always in chat if you need an immediate answer or rant :)

generally I’ve found that Friday and Saturdays are the most popular and busy on chat, and usually quite a laugh Which is great for raising your endorphins, sometimes I really laugh out loud and hopefully one day you can too :)

I haven’t really got much more to add to you feeling better of a weekend other than trying to do the things that you love doing! I love diamond painting so I do that and once I’ve completed one I upload them to the art section on here :)

anyway. Welcome and I hope you start to feel better soon :) *stars

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to the forum, nope you're not the only one doing nothing on a Friday or Sat or Sun :D I have no social life too and I know many others here don't either, you're not alone but I can understand why it would be upsetting.

I'm glad you found us here and thanks for introducing yourself, its nice to meet you *shake

LOSTINSIGHT

Hi all..... I am not sure how I stumbled on this forum but here I am. It is Friday night here, and as usual I cant stand the weekends. At one time I looked forward to them so much and had full very ones. Now I dread the weekend coming. Once again I just feel as though am the only one that really does nothing on weekends. I suppose I could but I just do not anymore and come Friday I get this empty pit of a feeling, and tears ready to run down my face. I cannot figure out why I am so so miserable and have been now for a long time yet everyone around me seems so happy, and I guess when I am around people I seem it too. I am not, and nobody wants to hear that....... I guess that is my hello. I hope that everyone is doing OK...
Hi ,sorry for your troubles ,i empathise deeply.
human beings can only absorb so much, so dont take it personally if they dont "listen"

,stick to offloading on here or any other form of therapy you can find .

Ive told close friends my issues but i dont anymore because i have other avenues to offload.one friend said to me " your ok now arent you" .i could hear it in hes voice he wanted me to be well .i just changed the subject in fear of bursting out crying .
Im distant because im not well but ile give a text every know and then to keep the relationship open for when im in a better place .
Dont think your friends dont care,no doubt they have no clue how to deal with it ,stick to who can relate to your issues .it should release some stress from you .we can frustrate ourselves looking for answers or support from friends that arent equipped in regards mental health .As i said dont take it personally .
Take care on your journey to being well again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00