is this the right choice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simplictic, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplictic

simplictic New Member

im in my car right now waiting for something to come and tell me if i should start it up and fill it with gas so i choke and die. or go upstairs and go to sleep and wake up knowing i failed and going back into society being labeled as the crazy kid whos going to come shoot up the school.

i just want some input from people who have been in this seat with there hand one the switch labeled life or death.

2. simplictic

simplictic New Member

actually
    im just goign to turn the keys
    and die

3. dEAthdAycAke

dEAthdAycAke New Member

ive been there. what makes you want to die tonight? all i can say is, and believe me, i thought this was bullshit too when it was told to me, but you may have a very good chance of screwing yourself out of some good things later on in life if you kill yourself tonight. i dont have all the answers, and there are no guarantees, but just give it some time, at least for tonight. sleep on it, you never know what tomorrow or the next day or next week or next month or next year might have instore for you. dont cheat yourself out of it.

4. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I have literally tried what you trying to do twice!!! 1st time got interrupted, 2nd time, backed out at last minute, it takes a very long time, I felt sick and was fighting for every breath and at the same time worrying that I was going to get caught in the act. I have heard of one guy who got revived after passing out and got brain damaged.

5. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

go upstairs and open the windows. you may have a slight headache next day.
    This does not work anymore muffins. Way too much has been done to not make it easy. Society just does not like suicide. why? I don't know, maybe it interferes with the sanctity of life or something belief. or a threat? whatever.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think you should leave the car off and go inside and sleep.Not to wake up tomorrow as a failure but in success. You do not have to be labeled the crazy kid who is going to shoot up the school. Prove them wrong if they think that. Do not let others define who you are. :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

No I don't think this is the right choice!!You obviously have a thought that needs to defend yourself. Like gentle lady said take the keys and go in the house and get some sleep. Tomorrow you need to contact you caregiver and let them know you aren't doing to good. If things get any worst go to the hospital and let them know you are in crisis. Please what ever you do, don't try to harm yourself!! You know we are here for you!!PM us and we will help try to talk it thru with you!!! Good luck!! and get some sleep!!!

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Dying by carbon monoxide poisoning is no fun at all. You'll be gasping for breath while your oxygen supply slowly runs out and you suffocate. Don't go through with this plan. Go back inside and get some sleep. Life can get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.