is this the right place? **may trigger**

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedToBe

I don't even know which is the right forum for this. Here or self harm. Really sorry if it's not the right one :( I'm really scared :( I slapped myself in the face twice and my face is still burning. I hit my head against the wall so many times that my headache won't go away. My husband made me have sex with him again. I spent half an hour washing myself and crying. I felt awful, worthless, lost, alone, scared and angry. I need to run away.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Your husband has no right to make you have sex with him that is rape if you said no that means no I am sorry he did that to you Can you phone authorities on him i would

windlepoons

Sorry to hear about your situation. As the above person said, sex without consent is rape.

A seperate issue is your self-abuse. It is not your problem it is his. Either talk to him, or leave.

Omg, I am so sorry hun :(

That is rape and abuse.. And yes, you need to get away. Get away from him and report him.. Or tell someone you trust.. Please don't let him do this to you any longer. And I really understand how hard is to do but it can happen.

Feel free to PM me if you need a chat.. I have been where you are :(

Please take care of yourself as best you can

:hug: xx

Love, you need to tell the police. He may be your husband, but this is physical and sexual spousal abuse. It'll help, I promise. We all want to keep you here. :console:

e

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
you need to know your not alone. people have unfortunatly been in the same situation as u and goten through it. you need to remember you can too. Im often online. if u feel like u need someone im just a pm away.
i hope u can call the police and get away as soon as possible x

:hug: and love x

UsedToBe

Exchanging sex for peace and quiet, I feel like a prostitute. That's how I see myself and it helps me to cope. No shouting, no arguments, no quiet days, kids are not scared...

It makes perfect sense, right?

Exchanging sex for peace and quiet, I feel like a prostitute. That's how I see myself and it helps me to cope. No shouting, no arguments, no quiet days, kids are not scared...

It makes perfect sense, right?
No hun, I am sorry but it doesn't. Why should you have to have sex just to keep the peace?

This world is so messed up. Sex is supposed to be a LOVING act between two people. It should make you feel special and loved. It's not just something that should be given away for peace and quiet. You are not a prostitute, you are being used and it's so unfair.

Have you reported him? You really need to get away from him hun..

You DO NOT deserve this :hug: xx

windlepoons

Thats a positive move, build a life and a future away from him.

Sex is not a prerequisite of any relationship. You do not owe him it. But I can understand how it would feel like a good exchange, keep him sedated with sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00