Is this the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
I’m not sure if this is the right place. But anyway

so Dan turns 30 at the end of the month! I’m so excited for him even though he is super reluctant!

I thought I’d share with you guys the gifts I’ve brought him.

so I’ll start with sharing the T-shirt’s I’ve brought for him. I brought a total of 8 T-shirt’s 🤣 he does love T-shirt though so know he’ll be happy as Larry with them

I brought him some beard oil, a key ring for his bike keys, a little card note from the girls, and a motorbike bottle opener as he’s often asked where our bottle openers are 😂 can’t loose this one! It’s massive. I also included 9 mini fridge magnets that are photos of us and obviously can’t put that up for obvious reasons

on top of that I’ve brought him 2 big bottles of desperado and a tankard with an inscription

With his big present at the end, which is a ghost, ghouls and gallows walking tour with a boat ride for two around London and on the Thames :) . I know he’s going to be super excited about this one! And totally unexpected as I’ve never got him anything like this

The rest of the photos will be in the comments :)
46242188-5D54-41A8-BDCB-9545880757F6.jpeg 13074607-6D43-495C-9ED0-A3B43354EB6E.jpeg 3FAE9B55-9A70-43FE-8593-5CFC068276A7.jpeg 928330D7-488F-48BA-9670-680B1AEB6108.jpeg

Last edited:

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
this is the best I could come up with 😂
Looks like your best is very awesome indeed to me!!! :) :o
I agree with Flamingo, very thoughtful gifts. It really shows you put a lot of time & thought into them. For me, even if I didn't particularly like the specific things a person picked out or w/e, the thought that's shown here alone would be utterly priceless to me. I'm sure he'll love them though ;) :)
Excellent job, and please let us know what he thought of them (if you want to that is lol) ;) :)

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Looks like your best is very awesome indeed to me!!! :) :o
I agree with Flamingo, very thoughtful gifts. It really shows you put a lot of time & thought into them. For me, even if I didn't particularly like the specific things a person picked out or w/e, the thought that's shown here alone would be utterly priceless to me. I'm sure he'll love them though ;):)
Excellent job, and please let us know what he thought of them (if you want to that is lol) ;):)
I definitely chose things hes interested in. He’s a lover of motorbikes and rides one, and he has a massive beard so anything beard related is a winner for him 😂
Thanks for telling me I’ve done a good job! Being that he’s turning 30 I really don’t feel like I’ve got him enough. But I know he’ll appreciate it all after the year he’s having already :(

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Thanks for telling me I’ve done a good job!
You're welcome, woulda been hard for me to see such a thing and not say that really lol ;)

I really don’t feel like I’ve got him enough.
Not sure what to say to this with words so I will just put this :o (aka a shocked face, and what it means is "say whaa?! I think it's safe to say you've been extremely generous!" lol)

after the year he’s having already :(
Curious about what this means if you wanted to say more but if not then I understand. Whatever has happened I'm quite sure this will absolutely lift his spirits, and hope his next year will be the best one ever! Oh and also meant to say this in my last post lol, hope he has a very happy bday too ;) :)

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Hey @JMG i think you’re awesomely kind for saying those things! Howeve I’m unsure on what you mean by this is your last post? *dunno*dunno*confused I am a tad concerned by that!

its kinda complicated. Long story short is that he’s been bullied at work for almost 3y. He’s worked his way to being a union rep to help himself and others going through the same process but unfortunately it fell through. With that he pretty much went from 10% left in him to 5% but one of his friends managed to get him a job interview where he works, which he absolutely smashed and got the job. But a week ago Wednesday that just went he found out his biological mum had been found dead by one of the other siblings. I think it’s completely destroyed him. But he’s slowly coming to terms with it and I think he’s finally starting to feel like his old self 3y ago *stars my fingers are crossed that we’ll see the old him in due time.
Thanks for your kind words @JMG

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I like the "Imagine life without motorbikes" Tshirt :D

Oh, and if he has a beard and is proud of it (which is damned obvious from your presents)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiq5UoB5QEE26iQ18Bgt0dA
They were a rock band from 2005 to 2016 who had 4 albums, and each song was about beards.
Haha I really liked that T-shirt too 😂 I also like the balls and beard one lol yes he is super proud of his beard! It’s rather long now and I’ll be surprised if he EVER shaves it off lol

oooo I’ll give it a listen! Thanks dante lol

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Haha I really liked that T-shirt too 😂 I also like the balls and beard one lol yes he is super proud of his beard! It’s rather long now and I’ll be surprised if he EVER shaves it off lol

oooo I’ll give it a listen! Thanks dante lol
Some of their best (In My Opinion):

Nothing Better Than a Beard

Got me a Beard

I Think Beards are Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00