is this what life will be like

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by andyc68, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i just can't seem to get things right, one day i feel ok, i get on with things then the next i am down.

i hurt and worry those who care about me without meaning to, i want to be alone then i don't.
    i feel like i have too much baggage to offer anyone what they deserve and feel slightly pressured into being normal when i'm not.
    between work and the kids i have little time, i have huge money worries to come and now my a/d's have taken away my sex drive which being a man makes me feel less of one.
    i don't feel suicidal or have any need to self harm but i am harming others.
    shrink didnt work, only 1 friend stands by me and on top of that i told my parents everything and i now worry about what they think.

i wonder how long i will feel this way, months? years ?

some days i just don't want to get out of bed.

2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

precisely. i feel the same too. how long can I last like this? :sad:

3. You say you only have one friend that stands by you, is that because you wont let anyone else in? I'm sure your parents will think no less of you, they will think you're brave to face your problems and admit to them. As for having too much baggage to offer anyone what they deserve, thats your way of thinking, you have to let others decide if its worthwhile. Other people probably value you more than you value yourself? Hope you feel better soon but maybe you need to accept you will have bad days but you will get through them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.